Saturday, March 5, 2011

Introducing Joss and Main!

Anyone love CSN stores? I know I do!  They've recently launched a brand new private sales site, Joss and Main.




Do you have somewhere special you blog? Or write? Or just have quiet time reading?

I think I'd like to blog here...




Or somewhere that gave me a view of this delightful painting....

Joss and Main could help that be a reality!

"[Joss and Main] is an exclusive private sale site that CSN Stores recently launched. It offers exclusive sales on top brands and designers for the home at up to 70% off retail. Sales only last 72 hours, but new ones are launched daily and all are backed by the high levels of customer service and quality that you’ve grown to value from CSN."

Remember that each deal is time-sensitive, and new items are always being added.  It's quick and easy to sign up and start shopping.  Be inspired!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly-

    Looks like lots of great stuff going on here at your blog! :) Thanks for stopping by and leaving your kind comments. Of course your Etsy is listed under visit my sponsors and always will be! Long after I have made it big time with my blog and am charging lots of money for ad space, Cotton Breeze will always be at the top, free of charge because you were the first. LOL!! Now I don't know aboutreally making it big time but I do know I appreciate your generosity and will always be grateful. :)

    Drop by The Tattered Tag

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails