Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Something for the Guys

I shared with you last week my husband's awful, terrible, horrendous, embarrassing office.


Triple frowns.

However, without me even asking, he began to clean up in there the day after I posted this.  A miracle, to be sure.  However, there's still miles to go before we sleep.  As you can see from the photo, there's not a lot of furniture in there, which is problematic, because he has tons of files/papers/manuals that deal with his work.  He also has tons of personal stuff in there, like books and CDs.  His degree is actually in music, so he's obviously got the biggest CD collection I've ever seen (everything from Bach to Blondie).   In other words, he needs a stereo cabinet or an audio rack.  Badly. 


 


I'd also like to get this Bello TV stand and move our big screen out of the den.



One, I don't watch much TV, and two, what girl who loves interior design would want a big flat screen to be the centerpiece of her den?? 

Ah, the joys of marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails