Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Review with Dali Decals!

I think most everyone has heard of Dali Decals, and if you haven't, today's your lucky day!

"Dali Wall Decals are an inexpensive and innovative way to transform any room! Wall decals are like giant vinyl stickers that adhere to the wall and are created in the design and color of your choice! They are simple to install and take less time than painting. They are also removable so that when you are ready to transform your room again, all you have to do is peel it off!"

I am so excited to review a product for this great company.  Their selection is HUGE, and their products are very unique.  Here are just a few decals they have to offer...





For this review, I chose monogram decals that are technically for the backs of chairs at wedding receptions!  Instead of being able to dress up one area, I wanted the option to add a little something extra to several as the mood strikes. 

I was a little nervous though, because I didn't want to ruin any walls! Dali made it easy though...their kits include a squeegee to help smooth out any bubbles AND a practice decals for those worrywarts like me.




Here is the chosen location.  As you know, I've been trying to pretty up what is now OUR (not just my husband's) office.



The instructions were very specific and clear.  Overall, the process was much easier than I imagined.

Peel, place on the wall....



And peel again!



It truly looks like it has been painted on the wall!  I'm in love, and I can't wait to jazz up something else!


If you like the idea of this type of wall decor but have reservations, don't!  The quality is fantastic, the application is simple, and the result is stunning. 

Visit Dali Decals to purchase your own from their huge selection!




*Author was supplied with free product to review.  All words, statements, and opinions, however, are solely that of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails