In addition to being the girl who never splurged on pots and pans, I'm also the girl who always bought cheap knives. Never again!
Meet Shenzhen Knives, based in Honolulu, Hawaii. Shenzhen offers affordable but very high quality ceramic knives.
Their knives feature white zirconium oxide blades that are effective and beautiful! These knives are great for cutting meats or vegetables.
For this review, I was sent a six-inch ceramic chef's knife, which retails for $34.99.
The two words I would use to describe using this knife would be smooth and effortless. I was able to quickly and easily slice with minimal effort, and the results were a clean, easy cut. There was no need to press into the food, which usually leads to squishing it (not good).
Shenzhen Knives has offered to give a Till Death Do Us Part reader their very own six-inch chef's knife. Here's how to win!
(Please leave a seperate comment for each entry.)
1. Be (or become) a follower of Till Death Do Us Part. (Mandatory)
2. Like the Shenzhen Knives facebook page.
3. Follow Shenzhen Knives on Twitter.
4. Follow Till Death Do Us Part on Twitter.
5. Tweet about this giveaway (please leave a link in your comment).
6. Facebook about this giveaways (please leave a link in your comment).
7. Post about this giveaway on your blog or add it to your sidebar (please leave a link in your comment).
SEVEN ways to win! This contest will be open until Sunday, September 4 at 10 p.m. CST. Please make sure I have a way to contact you if you win!