Thursday, September 8, 2011

Review with Howard Naturals Cleaners


I love different cleaning products, so today I'm excited to review Howard Naturals Stainless Steel Cleaner from BuyGreen.

BuyGreen is devoted to sustainable living. They are committed to reducing waste and conserving energy. They also give 1% of sales to environmental causes through One Percent for the Planet.  BuyGreen's selection is huge:  cleaners, diaper bags, home goods, amps and generators, kitchen goods, and office supplies, to name a few. 

For this review, I was sent Howard Naturals Stainless Steel Cleaner in lemongrass-lime.



I tried this cleaner on the stovetop.  I'm a bit of a neat freak, so I thought I knew what "clean" was.  When I used Howard Naturals, my stovetop was "clean," (as in, wiped with a damp cloth and a kitchen spray).  I was pleasantly surprised at the difference the stainless steel cleaner made!  It's also a polish--and it really shined up the metal parts of the stovetop.



I almost can't wait for it to get dirty again.
This cleaner is appropriate for daily use (since it is not chemical-based) on modern appliances, grills, faucets, sinks, fixtures, toasters, counters, and trashcans.   It cleans and polishes while creating a healthy environment.  No petroleum distillates, bleach, ammonia, or silicone oils here!
 
 
You can connect with BuyGreen via their Facebook or Twitter.

Check out BuyGreen for Howard Naturals Stainless Steel Cleaners and many other great environmentally friendly products!



(*Author was provided with free product ro review.  All statements and opinions, however, are solely that of the author.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails