Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I Am Pleased To Announce...

...the opening of my Etsy shop, Cotton Breeze.  


Cotton Breeze offers affordable handmade home decore items with a distinctive farmhouse and cottage style. My goal is to create treasures that combine Southern flair and timeless charm.

I am so pleased to be able to be able to pursue this endeavor, largely due to the invaluable inspiration I have gained from all of the wonderful and creative bloggers I have encountered since starting "Till Death Do Us Part" just a few short months ago.

Some of the items for saleare things I have blogged about creating, and some are items I made just for the shop.  I will definitely be adding more items in the coming weeks, and I'm pleased to say that since "opening my doors" last night, I already made a sale! 

Here are a few of the items currently in the shop:


Shabby white trinket tray



Shabby white framed candy dish



Black and white square dishes




I am so grateful for all my blog friendships, and thank you again for all of your support of this blog and most of all, for your tremendous inspiration!



This post is linked to

5 comments:

  1. Congrats, Kelly! You'll have a lot of fun! I have made you a favorite from my shops! You can make a great widget taking your blog readers to your shop. On etsy, click on "your etsy" at the top of the page, then on the left sidebar under "Promote" click "etsy mini". It's easy and you can show your items on your blog! Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, I am so proud of you! I wish you all the best on this new "business venture" & think you will find it a success. Your creations have inspired me to become more crafty myself! CONGRATS! (& i love the name)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a way cool name for your shop! Love it. Nice work. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I'll be sure to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you took the thought right out of my head, i'm so thrilled and happy for you, and so excited!! I shall stalk it constantly (with love).

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails