Even though we've had a relatively mild winter, is anyone else ready to cast off the sweaters and long nights and welcome spring, with its budding flowers and warm afternoons? I know I am!
Start building your spring-gardening arsenal with Jollys Garden Clogs. For over 25 years, Jollys has provided comfortable, practical, and stylish slip-on shoes specially designed to wear in the garden. Easy to wear and easy to clean, these shoes are nearly impossible to destroy, and with their replaceable insoles, they will last for many years. They are also made of 100% CFC-free polyurethane foam.
Here are some of my favorite Jollys features:
- Removeable, replaceable insoles for easy cleaning
- No crevices in shoes leaves no room for dirt to hide
- Washing machine-safe on the gentle cycle
- Extremely lighweight material
And they come in two great styles, Classic and Fashion, and many fun colors!
They also make clogs for men and kids, as well as knee cushions for comfortable kneeling in the garden.
With a pair of Jollys, you're well on your way to this:
For this review, I received the classic garden clogs in yellow.
These are definitely the most comfortable and lightweight garden shoes I've owned.
They're also the cutest garden shoes I've owned. I almost can't wait to get them muddy!
Ready to win your own pair of Jollys Garden Clogs? Here's how!
(Please leave a seperate comment for each entry.)
1. Be (or become) a follower of Till Death Do Us Part via GFC.
2. Visit Jollys Garden Clogs and tell me which pair you'd choose if you won!
3. Tell me where you'd wear your Jollys shoes.
4. Follow Till Death Do Us Part on Twitter.
5. Blog, tweet, or Facebook about this giveaway. (Please leave a url in your comment.)
Five ways to win! This giveaway is open to residents 18 years or older in the continental U.S. Giveaway will run until Wednesday, February 29 at 10 p.m. CST. Winner will be chosen via Random.org and announced here the next day.
(*Author received free product to review. All opinions and statements, however, are solely that of the author.)