Sunday, April 1, 2012

Raised Beds 2012

I had great success with my first ever raised beds last year, so of course I couldn't wait to start again this year.


 

Nothing too earth-shattering or out of the ordinary in the ol' garden this year:

  • Crookneck squash
  • Zucchini
  • Roma tomatoes
  • Eggplant
  • Okra
  • Green beans
  • Basil

 




Do you like my garden security system?

 



It was constructed to keep out the following major garden pest:

 




 
And keep him out, I shall!  Nothing will stand in the way of these....
  




 Happy spring!

 

2 comments:

  1. Through raising the bed to harvest is the happy process. How sweet is the cat !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raised beds and square foot gardening are very efficient. You get so much out the small space. I have to keep our kitty out too. He loves a fresh bag of compost. I just lay pieces of chicken wire down where we need it and he won't scratch or poo in there.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails